Monday, September 25, 2017

Best K-Pop Song of the Year 2017 by Korean Netizen

Can't be denied in 2017 is a lot of hits songs idol K-Pop, both released from the beginning of the year until recently. Of the many songs there are certainly some songs that deserve the best song to represent the year 2017.

A Netizen on the Pannsite wrote a post, "I think 'Really Really' WINNER is the best. The song came out in early April and the fact that the song is still on the top of the chart after 5 months is remarkable and the song is not bred to be heard.

"Responding to his writing, Netizen's top comment says, "I agree. It would be very disappointing if 'Really Really' did not get an award this year. I think 'Knock Knock' TWICE and Red Velvet 'Red Flavor' are good too. " 'Really Really' should get the award this year," "For a female solo song, I think' I Will Go To You Like The First Snow' Ailee and 'Through The Night' IU.

For the soloist's song 'Like It' Yoon Jong Shin and 'A Daily Song' Hwang Chi Yeol. If the girl group 'Knock Knock' TWICE, Red Velvet Red Flavor and Black Pink's 'As If It's Your Last'. As for the boy group a lot of good songs, but I think the proper is 'Really Really' WINNER and 'Spring Day' Bangtan Boys, " "I'm an ARMY, but I honestly think that is Really Really 'WINNER and ' Palette' and ' Through The Night ' IU," another comment.

What do you think is the best K-Pop song in 2017?
Share:
Location: Seoul, Korea Sel.

1 comment: