Thursday, September 14, 2017

It's Worst Day Ever for Me

worst day

12 September 2017
It's worst day ever for me. One of the things I hate the most is waiting a long time for anything, no exception waiting for classes that start at 7 to 9 AM and next class at 3:30 PM, ok! Maybe it's my destiny (bad destiny). But today is really annoying, because the schedule should start at 7 AM, moved to 6:30 PM. Damn! I've been waiting for 8 hours. And the lecturer tells this suddenly. OOw my god. What the fu*k is going on. You know, I go to Campus at 6 AM with sleepy by motorcycle. But wait!!! No class this morning.
Well, I'm waiting for the next class with hardly. You know what I'm doing? Hunting anime in the library using wifi there with my close friend "Firman", yup I'm not alone btw. He's accompanied me. We got "One Piece Special: Episode of East Blue" eheheheh. I'm anime & KDrama lovers by the way.
Until the next class we received so many tasks that even I didn't know how to do (it's Qira'atul Kutub lesson), it's my first time to learn about that. Presentation two weeks left. At 08:30 PM I went to Siaga Medika, Banyumas to see my brother who had kidney surgery. I Pray for him and get well soon.
At 10 PM finally I'm home. I'm so tired



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment